Friday, May 5, 2023

My Winter 2023 Smash Ultimate Season Recap

Yet another semester of competition passes.

I continue to get better and better and more and more consistent. My first semester competing was Winter 2022. It is wild to see how far I've come as a competitor.


Highlights from this season:

- Won a tournament without a single game dropped, which is wild.

- Won several more tournaments

- Got a 9-0 Head to Head against Echo?! Bonkers. Definitely the most impressive thing I did this semester.

- Finally beat out Spork. Spork barely didn't make attendance requirements, but if he did, I would have outranked him for the first time, which I'm proud of.

- Made some good friends :)

- Spent quite a bit of time editing this video with the help of Ben finding clips to announce the PR, which you can check out here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2pEpQq4w5I&ab_channel=EasternIdahoSmash

If you want to see my part in the video specifically, use this link:

https://youtu.be/g2pEpQq4w5I?t=379


Here's the PR Graphic (I'm #3):




I'm top 3 in Rexburg/Idaho Falls?! Wild.

Here's all my tournament placements:

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations on your amazing stats! And your video...the action often happens so faster that I can't tract it very well. Good job, Alex!

    ReplyDelete