Thursday, January 12, 2023

My Fall 2022 Smash Ultimate Season Recap

Wanted to write one of these up real quick, although I don't feel like it will be as flushed out as my other two.


Super good season! Tons of new competition came in for Fall semester, which was awesome. 

I managed to stay consistent and get 4th on the PR, which I'm super happy about. Getting Top 5 again was my goal. I managed to get 4th instead of 5th only because one of the players above me didn't have enough attendance to qualify.

Here's the PR Graphic, which I do not like, but it is what it is, so here it is:


(HB stands for Hidden Boss (a player who doesn't come very often but is really good kind of idea))


Failed to take a set off Jake, haha. One of these days I will.
Got to be on the PR panel, which was fun but at the same time was frustrating in a couple aspects.

I keep improving and having a ton of fun with the game and competition.

2 comments:

  1. What is your gamer name? On the posters, which one are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theo! Named after my middle name, Theodore. I'm the Pokémon Trainer (which is who I play in tournaments almost literally 100% of the time).

      Delete