Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Post-Christmas Day Game Playing Report

  • Most Played by a long shot, probably: Just One. This is just good fun and so so easy to play with literally everyone that it got played over and over again.
  • Hand to Hand Wombat also got played quite a bit. We even got Uncle David and Aunt Jackie in on a game, which was fantastic.
  • We actually have reviews (no edits, one-shot) coming out on youtube for both those games. Still can't find the youtube channel, though, haha. Once I find it, I may post them here.
  • Eric and I played a lot of That Time You Killed Me, which I've been loving. Especially since for some reason I've gotten into Chess this Christmas, playing a different abstract strategy game was great.
  • Decrypto was great although we are still kind of awful at it.
  • Got the last expansion I didn't have for Spirit Island, so we played several games with that.
  • Played Libertalia a handful of times; I'm excited to play it with Ryan and Angeles.
  • Played QE (Quantative Easing), which Joseph got for Christmas. The game still blows my mind. Such fascinating metas we explored.
  • Played quite a bit of Minecraft. We finally got a Multiplayer World working on our laptops, so Thomas, Ben, and I started a wonderful world together. It may be our last world with the plan to use it for years to come.


Happy New Year's :)

1 comment: