Monday, October 30, 2023

Updated Half Alive Tier List



Created using tiermaker.com


Been meaning to update this list for forever; they've had new music out for quite a while now. Regardless, here it is now.

Also, I kind of forgot how hard it is to rank songs, haha. Getting them in their proper tiers is okay, but organizing them within their tiers is sooo tough. In the past, I've been super surgical about it spending forever on each decision. 

This time around (and this will allegedly be the case for tier lists in the future in general) I tried to be more ¿impulsive? about it. I just listened to brief parts of the various songs and chose what I felt was right in the moment. Didn't try to listen to the whole songs back and forth several times etc.

I'm quite happy with the list. I'm hoping that I'll be able to update most, if not all, of my tier lists in these next coming weeks. I feel like a lot has changed.

Since I'm not really going to tournaments this semester, I have room on the far right column kind of opening up. Not sure exactly what to put there, so it'll stay for the time being, but we'll see what I choose to do with it eventually.

Here's the old list's post in case you are curious. I'm sure my future self will be: https://whateveriwant7.blogspot.com/2022/01/my-favorite-half-alive-songs-tier-list.html


I love you all:)

~Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment