Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Can't Work On It Forever (TØP Fav Songs List)

Welp, this has been brewing for the past 6 months. And, frankly, it could brew for another 6 months. A list of this size is constantly shifting around, especially when compared to my other favorite lists. I listen to Twenty One Pilots almost on a daily basis. 

I (sadly) don't play board games every day, let alone several. I don't finish a book a day, let along several. But I do listen to many-a-Twenty One Pilots songs a day. And so my opinions are constantly being revised about the exact order of where they place.

But, I decided, I needed to just post the list and then make revisions in the future. But the first step is just posting it. So here it is.


Couple notable things:
-Lovely has the Regional at Best cover art, but I'm actually referring to the Vessel version of the song.

-The songs in the D tier are the only songs I would say that I dislike. And even then, I do like to occasionally listen to them.

-I split S tier into three different tiers because I just love so many of their songs that much, haha.







No comments:

Post a Comment