Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

100 Days of Wordle

Still got a 100% win rate 💪


Here are my stats. I have screenshots of my games as well, if you're curious about a specific day, feel free to ask.




General Strats:

Ryan introduced me this concept of three words that work in conjunction together. He (as far as I'm aware) uses SNORT, ADIEU, LYMPH.

I started uses that for a while, but then made a small adjustment which I like. I now frequently use STERN, AUDIO, LYMPH.

I like the slightly adjusted version because I like using the E in the first word and how the D is in the middle.

Depending on which letters come up, I don't necessarily use all three words every time, but I do so frequently.

I play rather safe. If I only have two guesses left, I use one of my guesses using many of the random letters that I think could be in the word in order to ensure that my 6th guess will be correct.


Wordle has been a good time indeed.

1 comment:

  1. I do something similar. My words basically use the same letters as yours. I currently use SOLID, TUNER, and CHAMP (if champ is needed...sometimes it's not) but I used to use AIRED and SCOUT. I occasionally go back to AIRED and SCOUT and have added NYMPH to use as a 3rd word. Yep, Wordle has been a good time.


    I have played 177 games and have won 175. The two games I lost were before I started always using the same 3 words.

    ReplyDelete