Sunday, August 7, 2022

My Favorite Movies Tier List

Super Important Note About This List:

I only included movies that I've watched recently enough that I remember well enough to rank. Or movies that are memorable enough/I remember how much I like them enough to include them.



Because of this we get:

Random additions such as Ice Age and Avatar which I just so happened to watch because my roommates were watching.

Fantastic movies that I haven't seen in many many years, but I know I adore such as Prince of Egypt and Joseph King of Dreams.

Movies that I haven't watched in many many years, but I remember that I didn't like them at all such as Captain Marvel.


But this also causes the list to miss out on a lot of things, of course. Many many movies fall into this category of simply not being included (all the Harry Potter Movies, The Hunger Games are also ones that I thought of in the past two seconds).

This is why you see movies such as Frozen II but not Frozen I, even though I'm confident I prefer Frozen I.




Eric and my mom also made Tier Lists that should be posted soon. Check them out as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment