Sunday, June 2, 2024

TØP Rap Statistics

Giving myself a tad more time to work on my TØP song tier list, so in the mean time: Stats.

I've previously done a total count of all twenty one pilots songs and exactly half of them contained rap, which I thought was really cool. 

Since then, Clancy (an album of 13 songs) and 2 singles have come out. (Also lowkey I swear Scaled and Icy came out since I did it, but the math doesn't check out, so idk man). 

15 songs. An odd number.

That means the tie will be no more.


Granted.... turns out based off my very detailed analysis of every single song this time around, it appears there perhaps was no tie in the first place, so that's a little awkward for sure. I guess I didn't catch some songs that had rap or something the last time I did this.

But still! Even without a tie to break, cool thing to look at!


Here are the counts:

Self-Titled: 5 Rap, 9 Non-Rap

Regional at Best: 7 Rap, 3 Non-Rap (Note: As usual, I'm counting Lovely in this album, but not the rest of the songs that got remastered onto Vessel (Lovely never had an official release on Vessel in the U.S., which is why))

Vessel: 8 Rap, 4 Non-Rap

Blurryface: 8 Rap, 6 Non-rap (Note: This contains a pick for rap that I'm still very unsure about. Feel free to take a look at Not Today (it's already time-stamped) and lmk if you think that part is rap or not. There were several picks throughout this whole process that was tough to discern, but in the end I feel fairly confident in all of them except this one.)

Trench: 8 Rap, 6 Non-rap

Scaled and Icy: 4 Rap, 7 Non-rap

Clancy: 7 Rap, 6 Non-rap

Singles: 1 Rap, 2 Non-rap (With both newest singles being non-rap.)


Bringing our totals to:

48 Rap, 43 Non-Rap

Fascinating indeed.


Here's an image of the break down:



No comments:

Post a Comment