Sunday, June 16, 2024

Twenty One Pilots Songs Tier List (Clancy Update)



The impossible task has been accomplished once again.

Few important notes:

1. For songs with a different versions, I just chose my favorite out of the versions to display on the list.

2. I'm sure I could spend many many many more hours shifting songs by a few spots here and a few spots there, but I feel pretty good about it overall. With a list this big and with so many different factors to what/how I enjoy a song, it's a wonder I can get it to this point, haha. Even as I gave it its final form, I know if I spent literally 5 more minutes I could find something to shift, but I need to cut it off somewhere, and like I said, I feel pretty good about it overall.

3. The new album is SO GOOD. It makes me so happy:) I love it so much.

Here's my previous rankings: 

https://whateveriwant7.blogspot.com/2022/05/cant-work-on-it-forever-tp-fav-songs.html

No comments:

Post a Comment