Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Until

I can never spell Until. I only spelled it correctly because it is in the title. I always want to spell it untell or intell or even intill and sometimes I do it as two words as in un till or in till and stuff like that. That was a long sentence. Did you ever have that problem?

1 comment:

  1. I always have to stop and figure out if until has 1 "L" or 2 and if till has 1 or 2...it only takes me a moment to remember so I get it right.

    ReplyDelete