Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

When I go down I go up

bh,s  ,s  g.,yg  b.  tc  ,ybcvcsb,yg  .y  bhc  kcnt.avd  crcvn  bh,yg  ,s  taekx.vd  cwec/b  bhc  h.uc  v.x  san g..d  x.vk  ,f n.m  f,gmvc  .mb  bhc  e.dc



Here is a puzzle for you. Here are a couple of hints: home row keys are home row keys in the puzzle (home row keys are: a s d f g h j k l ;. Another hint is: c is e and e is c also o is . and . is o

Hopefully that gives you enough info to do the puzzle.

1 comment: