Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Monday, May 6, 2013

I think a lot

I like writing. It's rather fun. Hopefully I get creative writing next year for a class. Of course I hate writing at the same time. For example when we are practice writing and I get a topic that I don't relate to at all. As in "What sport do you play and why? Also include how good your at the sport and why." Of course I'm probably completely exaggerating the hardness scale but this is what would happen. "First of I don't play a sport and well yeah. Why do I not play a sport? Cause I don't feel like it. I'm pretty good at not doing a sport if I say so my self." Well any way I really hope creative writing isn't like that. But for all I know I didn't even get into creative writing. I might have possibly mythology. And for all I know that class will be like this: "Read all the Percy Jackson books and then get back to me when your finished....... class dismissed." Of course this will probably be VERY unlikely but who really knows(except the people who do know).

No comments:

Post a Comment