Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The video game game

Well here I go again. Talking and talking about ALL the things. Today like always..... sorry that just popped out of my hands.(I don't know either) Any way let's get to our main topic: The video game game. Oh man this game was so good. Me and my cousins created it quite a while ago. I'm going to take you on the tour of how the game has changed, what the game is and why we don't normally play it any more. Well the game started off by Thursday I believe being the day in which video games would fall from the sky and we would play those imaginary video games for 20 min or until we decide it's Thursday again. The process goes on and on. That was pretty fun playing our imaginary games we quickly created in our brain and trying to explain them to each other. But then we took it up a notch. We then were game designers. We made the games. We then explained them to each other and if it sounded cool enough to the other 2 it became a smash hit game that got you lots of imaginary money. But no we didn't for get about the day cycle thing. Wednesday was the day where we would make our own consoles and Thursday we made our own games. The rest of the time we played each others games on our imaginary DS's and Wii's. The next step of course is completely forgetting about the day cycle and instead just making our own games playing the best of them and creating consoles. For example we thought up of consoles that say your motions and there for causing them to be in the game. Last time we played I got the smash game. I called it "Dragon Seize" (I think that's what it was called) well any way it was kinda like an MMO in the sense that you could fight dragons with your friends. It was an RPG game.What was really weird about it was that you could play it on a hand held device. Oh yea, the really fun part about the video game game is that even though where playing the same game we were probably thinking of 2 completely different concepts.

No comments:

Post a Comment