Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Whole 2 months aye?

A whole two months. Wow. Well any way Christmas is almost here. Yippe! By the way a thought just popped in my head: isn't 'any way' one word. Let's check. Anyway. Any-way. Huh, looks like it can be spelled in any of those ways. Another thought is is that shouldn't spelt be a... huh it is a word. So does that mean spelled and spelt mean the same thing. Can you use them interchangeably. Even though I have been working on my typing skills almost everyday in computer class it seems that my speed has gotten a little slower... maybe. It's probably just that I'm writing a blog post instead of words that are already in front of me. Let's test.


*2 minutes later*

Well any way I got a 54 wpm typing speed with 16 errors so I have an adjusted speed of 46 wpm. So since last time I did a typing test and showed you the adjusted wpm comparing it to my new score I got 3 wpm more. Pretty decent improvement. Well in this time period I have gotten an email address. Yeah. But just in case your wondering I'm not switching to a different blog. I'm keeping this one.


P.S. Posting something next Sunday. An actual lengthy post.

No comments:

Post a Comment