Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Political cartoon

At school we had to make a political cartoon about Columbus and other explorers. Here is my creation. I called it Conference of the New World. The people from left to right are (by last name): Champlain, Cortes, Pizarro, Cabot, and Erickson. (By the way, Erickson is putting his leg on a chair in case you were confused. (his name is on his leg))



Slide 1

Slide 2

Slide 3

By the way, sorry that the pictures are a little big.

No comments:

Post a Comment