Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Sunday, June 13, 2021

More Than Thin Air

More Than Thin Air (6/2/21)

Quandaries to an open sky?
Yet no answers from on high.

Rise no more than the ceiling?
Where is the promised feeling?

I have faith that he is there,
But it's hard to feel in prayer.

Now those thoughts feel so foreign.
To not cry is alien.

Peace and solace brought to me.
Revelation I receive.

I have faith that he is there,
And I feel so in my prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment