Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Sunday, December 5, 2021

So It Begins...

Welp, I'm home. Kind of wild, eh?


I spent the last 2 years serving the Lord in the Utah Salt Lake City mission. What a blessing it has been.


Many posts, I'm sure, will still involve my faith. It is the most important thing to me, after all. I'm sure I'll get to share more about various experiences I've had on my mission. Lessons I've learned, people I know I was supposed to meet, tender mercies, not mere coincidences amongst others in the plethora of things you can draw from in a mission.


But, of course, many posts will now involve many many many other things. I have many projects in mind :)

1 comment: