Friday, May 19, 2023

Tears of the Kingdom is Goated

 The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom came out. And I have been playing way too much of it. It's seriously, like, everything I wanted it to be. I'm having an absolute blast with it. It reminds me of when I played Breath of the Wild for the first time; I just poured hours into it at a crazy pace.


It's definitely been consuming a lot of my time. Luckily this week has been pretty light on homework.


What's kind of hilarious, though, is that everyone I've talked to who owns Tears of the Kingdom has been doing the same thing I've been doing. We are all having a grand ol' time with it, and it's wonderful. I get to talk about it with my classmates in almost all of my classes, which is hilarious that I can do that in the first place, but also just fun that so many people around me right now can connect over this fantastic game.


Anyway, just wanted to give that small report on my time with this fantastic game so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment