Saturday, October 14, 2023

What Should I Set My Mind To?

I have a sudden urge to write. Great thing that I have a blog then, eh? Bad thing that I'm in class, though, haha. I'll have to loop around and write more.


Okay, I'm back. Like, two days later.

I've recently been having a desire to create something. But I have this wall thing where I feel like if I'm going to dedicate

Okay I'm back. Like, one day later.

. . . if I'm going to dedicate a lot of time to a larger scale project, it should be something that I can put on my resume. And so it cuts of motivation for certain projects, which is unfortunate. Especially because that shouldn't really be true in the first place. Why can't I just start writing a book if I want to? Or designing a board game? Or become the highest rank in some random video game or something?

I don't know, it's this weird balance of weird things.

I really do want to code something cool, so why don't I? I totally should.

And if I want to write something cool, then what's stopping me? 



I can accomplish anything I set my mind to. 

So the question is: What do I want to set my mind to?

No comments:

Post a Comment