Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Let's do a little math

Now here is the thing, I'm doing this on 9-22-13. O.K. Now here is my statistics. I have 1284 page views overall. But I have only posted 158 times. So if you do the math 8 people read each of my posts. But  remember you still have to counter in that sometimes people look on my blog therefore giving me a view even though I didn't post anything that day. Also people could exit but than decide to post a comment. Also if me looking at my own blog counts as a view you have to decrease it a little more. So in the end I have no idea what the answer could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment