Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Remember?

Now if you been reading my blog for a while you might remember when I did the "I'm not allowed to use backspace" (of course the title would be messed up but I not doing it this post so yea) Well any ways at school man at school. At school in computers class we have to do a program to help us learn typing better. But there is one thing about this program that I absolutely despise. Your right, your not allowed to use backspace. And if you seen my "I'm not allowed to use backspace" you know how bad I do without it. And of course to top it of our grade is not touched by how fast we type just how accurate we type. And I hate it. But you know I can get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment