Thursday, March 2, 2017

Classes, things, stuff etc.

Sitting in Chemistry writing this. I’m already done with the Brain builder and Lab (finished the lab the other day in class and thought the Brain Builder was homework). Don’t really know what exactly to write about. I have ideas for some posts I just don’t have an urge to do them right now. One is on updating my board game list. I think I’ve got the list pretty much updated now I just have to make a post about it and change the list itself. Should have probably done that early since it is now already March into the year (excited for March Madness btw!). It will probably be my next post. The other post that I need to do is Anime pt 2. Watched several anime since I’ve last fully talked about it. Also, have some interesting statistics on the amount I’ve watched.
My schedule next year for school is going to be pretty rough. Said that about this year (which, for the record, hasn’t been nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be), but next year seems a lot scarier. If the A.P. classes get enough students I’m planning on taking: A.P. Physics, A.P. Stats, Honors Pre-Calculus, Video Production III, and, the main cause of my future problems, A.P. US History. Video Production doesn’t really have homework, so I’m fine there. I’m hoping that it will be similar in A.P. Physics. I hope that my mathy mind can tackle Honors Pre-Calculus and A.P. Stats (although A.P. Stats, I’ve heard, isn’t exactly a ‘mathy’ class). So with those mostly out of they way it will leave me with the workload that A.P. US History puts on its students. Homework from the other classes still exists, though, so it won’t be my only source of homework. I’ll still have a decent amount from the other classes.
Need to catch up on some reading. I need to read Ranger’s Apprentice since I told a friend I would. Need to catch up on some Brandon Sanderson. Need to read Snapshot, Edgedancer, and finish Mistborn: Secret History. Excited to read them, but they’ll probably have to wait until Summer.
Need a haircut in the near future, hopefully sometime this week/weekend.
Yep.
That’s about all, I think (I swear, I use that phrase so much more since I’ve read Mistborn. Go Sazed!).

3 comments:

  1. I saw part of an anime the other day because the teacher next to me has an anime club after school. I forgot what it was called, but it's about this guy who strives to make the best bread ever, and the episode I saw had him making a croissant as part of a competition. It was so perfect that it had over 300 thin flaky layers and caused his competition to resign as soon as they had tasted it. Anyway, kind of goofy but was wondering if you had seen it or knew what I was talking about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first thought was Shokugeki no Souma AKA Food Wars! (which seems like a pretty chill show (which is also about food and food competitions), but has many problems with, well, lack of clothing at numerous points in the series (therefore unwatchable)). Did a quick search and found out you're referring to Yakitate!! Japan. Never heard of it, but is ranked #492 on MyAnimeList.net, which is pretty good. Seems intriguing. Might give it a watch some time.
      ~ Alex

      Delete
    2. Found the scene you were referring to also. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_srPS_HbWg It was preeetttyyy goooood.
      ~ Alex

      Delete