Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Am I the only one who isn’t excited for Black Panther?

Am I the only one who isn’t excited for Black Panther? Rhetorical question because I’m sure there’s others like me, but, seriously. I don’t understand the hype for this movie. It has the most pre-sold tickets, like, ever, or something something, if I remember correctly, which feels ridiculous.

Yes, I’m not a movie theater lover in the first place, but I’m surprised. Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and Thor: Ragnarok seemed more interesting, but apparently the populace doesn’t agree with me.

I don’t have any interest in watching this in the theaters. It, just, doesn’t look interesting. I feel like I’m insane saying this, but I don’t understand the interest.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO WATCH THIS MOVIE (in theaters) I AM CONFUSED? Ok, the caps were probably a little much. I apologize. I want to do half caps and half not caps, but that looks terrible, so I just went all caps instead of none.

Gah! (That’s a new whatever-it’s-called for me, but it seems to fit. Hank Green used it one time, which is where I got it from) I have less interest in this movie than I did for watching Star Wars Episode VII, and that’s saying something. Although not really because you can’t really compare it when you don’t know it in the first place. I guess I could give you kind of a comparison; Episode VII as a DVD was in our house for a month or two before I finally watched it. That’s how much I didn’t really care to watch it. (I’m curious on Episode VIII, though)

I don’t really know what I’m talking about anymore, since I think my point is already made, so I’ll stop.


I was tired of not writing blog posts, so I decided to make this quick one, even though I don't really like it all too much, but, meh, I wanted to get something out there and this was what was on my mind. Next one will probably be about how sometimes I love showers and sometimes I hate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment