Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Ok, fine, Blank Panther looks more interesting now that I've rewatched the trailers

I can see why people are excited for it now. Am I? Not really still. I am more excited for it now than I was for Episode VII. And Thor: Ragnarok. Slightly higher than Guardians 2. Am I still confused why people would go to the theaters for it? Less so, and only if you get inexpensive tickets. But you'll find me hard pressed to ever want to go spend money at a movie theater. Do I think I'll like the movie/will it be in my tastes? I think it will fit in the above above average category in my rankings of Marvel movies.

It looks, from a video production stand point, fantastic. Plus the critics are going crazy about it.

So, fine. You can be excited for Black Panther. I'll allow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment