Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

My First Month of Wordle

Welp, first month of playing Wordle has been a blast.

Stats and link to google drive that has all my wordles thus far are at the bottom of this post.


My general strategy and what I go for when creating words:

Obviously it was different the first week or so, but now I've kind of gotten into a groove. Credit goes to a random youtube comment on this general strategy, although I do mix it up, which I will talk about.


I always start with the word STOMP. If only one of the letters is used in the correct word, I follow up with the word ADIEU. This two words in conjunction get some major common letters and all the vowels used. 

From there, I use all the correct letters I've been giving and try to mix in the letters R, C, H, K, or L. Those five tend to be my priority. I try to avoid all double letters until I would reasonably feel confident that the correct word has a double letter.

However, I divert from that base if two or more of my letters from STOMP are correct. I then use my correct letters and mix in the letters E, A, and R as my top priority. 


That's the general idea of what I do each time. But obviously in every Wordle my thought processes and methods change depending on what letters show up as green/yellow and such.


Anyway, I'm excited for my continued Wordle adventures :)


Google Drive of all my Wordles thus far: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1P-5NqezY1_TMhU6S30H-kA7Qd3GqrUtr?usp=sharing




No comments:

Post a Comment