Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Sunday, October 2, 2022

2 Biggest Things From General Conference For Me

 1. NEW FOR STRENGTH OF YOUTH PHAMPLET I AM SO EXCITED IT IS AWESOME (granted, I've only read a small part of it thus far, but it is so good).


2. Hope, I suppose? Self-Confidence? 

I mean, I guess I always feel those emotions whenever walking out into the world after a general conference weekend, but I feel this is more sturdy. Helping myself have a better core view of myself. 

This is building off of recent events/conversations I've had, but certain messages continued to push it forward. I could dig deeper about it, but I'd prefer to leave it at just that for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment