Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Saturday, December 24, 2022

Pre-Christmas Day Game Playing Report

  • Unexpectedly, Chess has been our #1 game played this weekend. Blitz Chess (5 min timer each) in particular being the version played the most. I now have the chess.com app downloaded and have been studying.
  • Spirit Island and Terraforming Mars are great and have both been played a handful of times.
  • As a group effort, we have obtained the Platinum Medal in all games in Wii Play, which has been an absolute blast.
  • Yahtzee with Grandma Jervis is always a good time. Today she broke 500 points, which may be the highest scoring game of Yahtzee I have ever witnessed.
  • Played many games of Two Rooms and a Boom, which has worked fantastically. We got the Aunts and Uncles in on a round, and they all said they enjoyed it which was awesome.
  • Some Smash Bros, of course, has been played. Along with some Minecraft.
  • Many other games not mentioned have also been played.

We'll see what the second half of Christmas break has to bring us.

Merry Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment