Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Zookeeper's Secret Exercise/Challenge

Took a Career Exploration and Discovery class. One of the things we did was brainstorm what our top picks would be of life-work that you would pursue if money was no object. This was an exercise/challenge from a wonderful book called Zookeeper's Secret written by Jeffery A. Thompson and Stuart Bunderson. 

This was back when I was an Educational Mathematics major and was contemplating swapping over to Computer Science. This is one of the exercises that helped me make the decision to do so. Thought I would share it here because why not:

Note: I fail to remember why they're ordered the way they are. Maybe it was just the order that I thought of them? Maybe they're vaguely ordered? I'm not sure.


Top Choice: Computer Programmer where I get to do whatever designers; As in, I get a large amount of choice over what I design. A story, a math program, a video game, a board game app etc.

Author

Computer Programmer

Math Professor

Board Game Designer

Math and Computer Programmer Tutor

Video Game Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment