Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Some Vacationing Adventures

So I'm on vacation right now travelling around and doing tons of fun things with Emily. We got to visit Jacob and Alicia up in Utah, got to visit Emily's grandparents and two of her Aunts, got to see Jerome and Moroni, got to drive around my mission, got to go to two sealings and a reception for some lovely people. Got to come to Fallon, play some games, climb the big blue tank, go canoeing. It's been wonderful:) And our adventures aren't done yet.

Splendor Duel is fantastic, btw. Played it thrice with Emily and thoroughly enjoyed it every time.

Here are some pictures:


Bearded Alex

Emily's Mission Companion's Wedding

Andrew Allen's Wedding:)

Perazzo Island


1 comment: