Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Thursday, August 10, 2023

Pretty Much Just a Journal Entry

PerazzoBrothersGaming now has 112 subscribers, which is neat.

I have a wonderful girlfriend, which is wonderful.

Summer has been fantastic, besides the being away from my girlfriend part.

Yumi and the Nightmare Painter was so good.

My stye exists again.

Been working at Dairy Queen again, which has been good.

Played Search for Planet X quite a bit over the course of a few days. Now we've been playing Tiny Towns quite a bit over the course of a few days. Also played Spirit Island a couple-few times. New expansion is arriving on Saturday, and I am pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment