Sunday, April 7, 2024

Goal Report on the First Quarter of 2024

So I thought I would return and report on how all my goals and plans are going.


Goal 1: Reading

List of all the stuff I've read:

January:

Start Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson

ReDawn by Brandon Sanderson

Evershore by Brandon Sanderson

        Start Defiant by Brandon Sanderson

February:

Finish Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson

Continue Defiant by Brandon Sanderson

        Start Boundaries by Cloud & Townsend

March:

        Start Ella Minnow Pea by Mark Dunn

        Listen to Edgedancer by Brandon Sanderson

        Listen to Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson


So I'm doing pretty well in this category. Got ahead in February as I was originally planning on just continuing Words of Radiance in February and then finishing it in March, but I ended up just finishing it all in February. I slowed down quite a bit in the middle of March, but the last week or so in March (spilling a little into April) I did some good catching up. We're looking good. Got a lot more reading/listening ahead of me, and I'm excited.


Goal 2: Basic Work-Out Routine

I have not been doing so well in this goal. There was a solid two weeks I think where I was consistently doing my few minutes of push-ups/sit-ups every day except Sunday, but then I forgot one day and quickly fell out of the habit.


Goal 3: Bi-Weekly Reevaluations

I've been doing a good job of this in terms of figuring out where I am in my reading goal, but not so much in other goals. I also want this to be a time where I can set smaller term goals depending on the various things going on in my life at that time, which I've done a little, but not too much. So: Not awful, but definitely want to expand what I do during my reevaluations. 


Goal 4: Reaching Out to People

I've been doing quite alright on this one I would say, but it's been more naturally than purposefully. Which I guess is just simply a good thing? I feel like I've been doing a good job at staying connected with various people and such. I do want to send more texts to random people I haven't seen since High School and such, but overall I feel good about what I've done so far.


Goal 5: Weekly Blog Posts

Doing super good:)


Goal 6: 2024 Campaign Related Goals

No progress, although I have plans of when I'll make progress, though, which is an important step.

No comments:

Post a Comment