Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Sunday, May 5, 2024

Updated Top 10 Video Games of All Time (Video)

Thomas, Ben, and I got together and discussed our top 10 favorite video games of all time. Feel free to watch the video here. It was a ton of fun to record.

Funny thing happened, though: while recording/editing said video, I actually decided my #3 and #4 should be swapped, haha.

So here's my list:



The fact that two of the games on this list (Slay the Spire and Hades) both have sequels coming out next year is so unbelievably awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment