Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Thursday, April 18, 2013

More about lucid dreams

I once had a dream were me and all my friends and cousins were on this journey to get an object that gave you a super power of your choice. And I just remembered that I haven't had a nightmare in a long time hopefully (Hope!(General conference is the best!)) I don't have one tonight. That reminded me of this thing I saw and It said something like: I hope all your dreams come true but remember nightmares are dreams too. Anyway, we found the object and then I suddenly knew I was in a dream for a split second and chose telekinesis. And that was a part of a lucid dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment