Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Under The Bed

Going under my BED!

A true story by ALEXANDER THEODORE PERAZZO                       

   

    One day Thomas, Joseph and Ben came to my house. We did not know what to play. We were thinking in the family room until I said, “Follow me.”  All of us went to my room and Joseph went under my bed!  So Thomas, Ben and I tried to pull him out but he was too heavy.  “Mmmmmm,” said Joseph thoughtfully, “this is a game and inside of  here there are aliens that suck you in and make you faint.”  So I got sucked in too. So Ben and Thomas tried to pull me out. They got me out a little bit but the aliens were stronger. But Thomas and Ben tried harder. So they got me out! So than us three tried and tried to get Joseph out! But it was to hard!! Because he is very heavy very heavy!!!!!!! (No offense Joseph(added 4-14-13))










After thoughts: Good story thinking that I was a 6, 7, 8 year old. I didn't fix any of the errors so that it still has oldness feel if you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment