Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

This post I'm not alloswed to use back space 2

I engoyed doing the first one of this series you could call it, tso I decided to do a nothesr one . as you see I' m sitill not a very good typer. And by the way I'm not going to put how many mistakes I think I makde. Why? YOu probablyn alreakdy see theyre are to many mistakes al l ready . ONe of you can count my mistakes and pu t what you counted in the comment section below. Yhae this is getting anoying. By the way put how you counted the mistakes. As in if you counted each letter in Yhae (I spelled it like that on purpose this time so it doesn't count.)

No comments:

Post a Comment