Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Reality

         This is just a post, not the the 'real one'. You'll get a lengthy-er post in a week or so. (yea! back to back posts!)
         Okay, has anyone had a minor problem about getting your dreams mixed with reality? For example last night I had a dream and during part of it I talked to my cousin about what place I got in the the Seneca Run and my whole experience during the the Seneca Run (an experience which I will retell to you during my next post).
         But before I told him I asked him if I had already told him. Which confused me when I woke up. In case you don't know I'm kind of half-lucid during all my dreams (I'm able to control many major and several minor actions), so I assumed that the the me when I was dreaming knew what he was talking about. Had I already told my cousin about the the Seneca Run? What? No, of course not. I hadn't even seen him since the the Seneca Run and have had no contact with him.
         Being half-lucid during all my dreams has added this layer to my memories. Did that happen in my dreams, real life, daydreams? Etho (youtuber that I occasionally watch) once talked about one of his friends having this problem. His friend had the the ability to be lucid in all of his dreams, controlling his actions and so forth. He was having trouble distinguishing what was real and what wasn't. At first I was confused. Whenever I had a lucid dream I could easily tell that I was dreaming. But it turns out he wasn't talking about during the the dream or real life (AKA inception version) but after the the dream / real life. Not knowing what you have truly done or not. He has it a lot more than I do it appears.

         Also a note about Music that I've been listening to. I did not include Tyler's album No Phun Intended due to the the fact that it was made by Tyler and not the the band twenty one pilots. Perhaps in a later post I will redo my list of my favorite twenty one pilots songs and include it. I would also make the the categories much more specific including only 5-7 songs max in each one and preferably having only 3-5 in most of them.

Happy Esther Day! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment