Thursday, May 4, 2017

Humble Bundle, Things Galore

I haven’t posted in awhile. I have had tons of stuff (still do, for that matter).
Did my AP exam for psychology. Feel as though I did pretty well. I’m pretty sure I got a 4 or a 5, just not sure which one. AP exam for English is coming up on Wednesday next week. The Reading End of Course Exam and the Writing EOC exam are the two days before it, so I’m going to have a lot of English next week.
Rough Draft of our paper in AP English is due next Thursday.
Still have yet to Conference with Mr. Nelson for our paper that was supposed to be due at the end of last quarter. I’m not sure if he’s forgotten about me or what, so I’m going to go talk to him sometime in the very near future.
Have an annoying H. Chem project for a Final instead of a normal final.
AP psych feels over since we’ve taken the AP exam, but we still actually have stuff to do.

Anyway, in more exciting news, got the Brandon Sanderson Humble Bundle thingy. Payed/Donated/Whatever you want to call it $15.01. Only one cent over the minimum to get all the things, cause I’m a poor High School student that is going to get a Switch sometime.
I finished White Sand pretty quickly. It was decent.
I’m trying to get the Graphic Audio things onto my phone, so I can listen to it easier, but am having very little success.

Track is basically over. Tomorrow is the last ‘official’ practice that I actually have to go to. Still debating on whether I’m going to go next week. Not going on Monday due to Tennis practice, but might go the other days.

School is wrapping up. Not sure what I’m going to do with my life when it is over. Probably going to hang out with friends this summer than I have any other.
Need to do good on my English Final to keep my semester grade at an ‘A’, but due to some lame people, we’re not doing an official final, instead it’s just a vocab test and a paper. Last time I got an 89% on the final, so it would have been nice just to have a normal one, but we’ll see how I do on this paper. I really don’t like it. Scared I might get a ‘B’ in the class. It would be the first ‘B’ for a class I would have ever received. I’ve only ever gotten ‘A’s, so this is a little weird.

1 comment: