Friday, June 23, 2017

Album Theories and two other things

Ok, so, according to rumor twenty one pilots has something happening tomorrow. Originally it was going to be a new album, but a new album would have had pre-orders etc., so it won't be that (unless they randomly drop it, in which case... craziness will ensue). Some people think it's going to be a single or something idk. Anyway, I'm writing and posting this today that way whatever happens tomorrow won't mess up this post (for example if the new album were announced with info (which is actually what I think it will be, if it's anything at all). This way, my predictions/talk won't be useless since the info hasn't come out yet (if that makes any sense).
So, the other rumor that has been going around is that the new album by twenty one pilots is going to called "Echo" or "Echoes". Something to that effect.
With this rumor and other random info and hints as our basis, we can start making speculations. I don't take full credit for any of these ideas. Some of them are slightly different than other peoples, but overall they come from other people's ideas.
1. The main color will be blue (instead of red, like in the Blurryface)
2. The album will focus on the defeat of Blurryface (although the theory that it will deal with Josh's quote on quote "Blurryface" is intriguing (I definitely don't think it's going to be that though))
3. Some lyrics will talk about their new found fame, and how it has affected them
4. Josh Dun will have more backing vocals (he's only had like 2 or 3, I think that this new album will double or triple that number). I do not think he will have any direct singing or be a lead singer for any of the songs (even though that would be super crazy awesome). If he does it will be for 2 songs max. (Granted, if the album is about Josh's "Blurryface" (which, I'll state again, I definitely do not think it will be) it would make a lot of sense for him to do a lot of direct singing)
5. The new symbol will be the white/blue version of this gif. However, I don't think the blue will be the slanted line. I think it will be the straight line with the slanted line black instead (I think that makes sense).
Image result for twenty one pilots blue symbol



6. There will be at least 1 No Phun Intended song remake. As mentioned in other places, one will most likely be Whisper. I'm predicting between 2-3 remakes.
These remakes are going to do crazy things to song analysis as they will have different meanings depending on which album you take them from. Other remakes have the same meaning as their originally, but now, since it would deal with the defeat of Blurryface, it would put the lyrics in a different light.
7. One or two Regional at Best remakes? I don't actually think this is going to happen, I'm just putting it here because it would be cool.
8. "Echoes" will be an overall solid album that will be many people's favorite album by twenty one pilots. However, for me, it will be slightly behind Vessel (Suppose I should tell you how I ranked all the albums: 1. Regional at Best 2. Vessel 3. Blurryface 4. Self-Titled). Slightly behind Vessel, it will be close, but the difference will exist.
9. Doesn't quite apply to "Echoes", but close enough: The album that will be after "Echoes" is going to be, like, the best album ever created. For realz, it will be just that good. I'm probably getting my self too hyped over an album that is 4-5 years away, but I have strong suspensions that it will live up to the hype I'm creating.
10. The album that will be after "Echoes" will go back to the original logo (but perhaps with the thin lines we see in the above logo? Idk, it's too far away to think more about it):


11. Predicting semi-random thing that just feels right: There will be exactly 13 songs.
12. "Echoes" will not be a character, at least not in the same vein as Blurryface was. I think it will be a force of some form. It will be ok/proper to ask "What/who is/are the Echoes?". Which is different than Blurryface, since the proper question there is "Who is Blurryface?", and never "What is Blurryface?" or "What is a Blurryface?" (seriously, never do that).
13. The "Echoes" will have part to deal with the support Tyler gets, and perhaps has something to deal with the fans (specifically the fans singing back to him (making "Echoes" make kinda sense))
14. The album will show traces of Blurryface. In some way show that he is always there, never truly defeated, but that doesn't mean all is lost etc.

Yep, those are my album theories/predictions. On to the 'two other things'.
1. I forget what my first thing was.
2. If you could do me a favor, look up Snake Pass for the Nintendo Switch, and report back to me if you think it's worth getting. E-mail or otherwise. It would be really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment