Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Responsibility? Well, kind of

I don't really know what to call it, but it's the fact that things are actually moving along in my life. Got a job (although I don't know when I'll start working or anything). Important Tennis season coming up, gotta get good. Need to continue working on my Eagle Scout, almost there. Driver's test coming up on the 30th. Am finishing up with additional math learning, this way I'll be able to take AP Calc next year.
It feels like things are actually coming together, which is weird.
I'm sure that will change when the new school year starts, so I don't have that much time to enjoy this feeling of things working together.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean good luck on the driver's test which has not happened yet so it's not too late for me to wish you that

    ReplyDelete