Saturday, September 2, 2017

School Update

Well my plan of how to tackle the school year has gone well thus far. If you don't know my schedule (I don't remember if I've stated it in the past) it's: 1. AP Stats 2. AP Calculus 3. US History (I dropped APUSH) 4. Video Production III 5. Honors English III 6-7. AP Physics.
Anyway, the basic plan was to be really good at math (therefore doing well in Stats, Calc, and Physics) and then survive the rest of the classes. It's worked so far with me acing the past test in Stats and Calc and allegedly doing well on the test in Physics (but we haven't gotten the scores for the last one, so I'm not sure).
My lowest grade is actually in US History with an 85 or something like that. That class sucks. I should turn in more work. You can basically turn in work however late you want so it's decently hard to get motivated, but I'll turn it in on Tuesday (no school Monday), so hopefully the grade will go up to an A.
English has projects coming up that I don't like.
Yep, that's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment