Sunday, September 10, 2017

What I was going to entitle this reminds me of this one thing

I kind of forget what specifically that one thing was, though.
Wait... I'm pretty sure I remember it's origin now, but it might be from something else, idk. I was going to entitle this post 'Motivation' although it doesn't necessarily have much to do with the post itself. It was actually only going to be this small beginning part in which I mention that I feel motivated to write more for reasons. Yep, that was going to be the extent of how much I talk about Motivation. Felt kind of Clickbaity. Even though I don't really need a quote on quote 'clickbaity' title because the people who are going to read this/the people I want to read this are already going to do so (I mean, I guess I technically might want some random people that are currently in my head to read it as well, but the concept still applies). So there's no need to put a semi-'clickbaity' title.

The one thing that it reminded me of was an anime, I forget which one, which all it's titles for the episodes were just a one or two word thing like "Forgetfulness", "Death", "Understanding" or something like that.
Now that I think about it also reminds me of some vlogbrothers's episodes. One was entitled "On ____" (they filled in the blank, I just didn't because I don't remember exactly what it was (tbh, it might have been "On Motivation")).
The title I chose also has a clickbaity feel to it. What's 'the one thing'??? Guess I'll have to read it and find out! Idk.

Anyway.

That wasn't really the point of the post. The point of the post wasn't to talk about the title, believe it or not. I kind of just started rambling, which is fine. Adds stuff to the post. Adds meat. Having random words that deal with nothing is good, I guess.
The original point was to start of by saying that I feel motivated to write more for reasons, and then go on to ramble about stuff. Because when I don't really know what to write, I like to just write whatever comes to mind.
I basically already fulfilled my goal of talking briefly about motivation, and then rambling, but I could probably ramble some more.

You see, but then you don't know what to ramble about. So then you just end up rambling about not knowing what to ramble about. Which sometimes leads to something. Not really sure if it will this time since I don't have the next sentence planned out as I write this. Although I did just think of this one: Yes, I write the previous sentence and think about the next one as I write. I'm assuming that's semi-typical. Never really thought about it not being normal... soooo...
I'll probably do more rambly type posts in the future. Or more concise thoughts that are quick. Mix it up a little, idk, I'll figure it out later (figuring stuff out later seems to be a pretty consistent theme in my life).

Also, the more I look at my twenty one pilots list I keep asking myself "How the heck did you do that??". Because I feel like the way the list is set up and maintained makes it flawed in some way, idk. I have some basic theories about the idea.
I seem to be saying "idk" a lot lately and it's annoying me.

No comments:

Post a Comment