Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

All (9)

You now it's kinda mocking when the blog says "Whatever I Want. All (9)" To me it's saying "What ever I Want. All (9)" In simpler words (kinda) it's saying "All you have is nine!" In one of those mean 6 years old mocking voices. You now somethings can be rude without even noticing it. Of course it doesn't really matter any more because this makes number 10. Why? Because number 10 is much bigger (or so it seems) because it is two digits.

No comments:

Post a Comment