Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Friday, September 21, 2012

Cramp

Sorry I forgot to post this, this morning. (I bet most of you haven't even noticed) Anybody else don't know what a cramp feels like. I don't know because I don't think I've ever experienced one. I bet I've had a cramp it's just that no one can ever give a good enough explanation for me to know. Apparently it feels as if your muscles are tightening up and you strain them while your moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment