Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

SO MANY GOOD BOOKS!!!

Now here is the thing, when I'm older there are two choices 1. Read all of your favorite books over and over or 2. Keep reading new books trying to find super good ones. Well actually there are three options. The third one is 3. Don't read. I'm not particularly fond of the last one. When ever I finish a super good series I can't read for the next few days. I want to keep all the adventures in my head. I just finished the second book in the Healing Wars. Since my school library doesn't have the 3rd and final book in the series it is as if I'm finishing the series. So, I have not read since I have finished the book. But when the book isn't so great you can just read it and move on to a different book. All the books on my My Favorite Book List are amazingly great. All of the books there are books I highly, highly recommend to any one who can read. Those are the types of books where after I finish  them I cannot I repeat cannot start another book until after a few days. So, what I'm trying to say is READ BOOKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment