Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Monday, March 18, 2013

Thinking just mystifys me

It has always hurt my brain thinking about how in the world we can think. I mean we are not saying something that only our brains can hear are we? This is one of the reasons I think it would be cool to be able to have telephatic (I have no Idea how to spell that) powers. Being able to have a conversation only you and someone else can hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment