Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Monday, March 4, 2013

The Contest (aftermath)

On the first day I probably would have voted the first one. I think when it is focused on the animal and it's surroundings are blurry it makes them look cuter. On the 2nd contest believe it or not I would have voted for the second one. Even though the first one has that blurry affect I was talking about I think the second one is still cuter because first of it's a baby and second of his hair is all poofy. (Wait poofy is not a word?!?) On the third one I would have voted the first one because it has the blurry affect and plus it has this begging thing going on so I probably would have voted the first one. The fourth contest well is an easy choice it is clearly the second one. No explanation necessary. On contest 5 for my bracket would be the baby monkey. On the one that got posted it would have been the monkey. Contest 6 for mine the tiger on the one I posted the tiger. The winning one for me would have been the baby monkey by a long shot. For your winning one I would have voted the tiger. I don't know why you like the quote "flower monkey" so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment