Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Monday, October 30, 2017

¿Posts?

Reverse question marks are great, btw. I'm not sure if the meaning I use them in comes across, but.

Some have made it known to me that they wish I posted more. I do too. It's actually incredibly weird to have this new section of an audience. Yes, I've always had my family, but now I have a couple-few friends along for the ride of whatever I desire to put out into the world. (so, point being, ¿I'm going to post more?)
My one rule of thumb, however, is if I am going to try and commit myself to posting more, I refuse to feel any form of guilt if I do not post for a long period of time. I can do whatever I want. I'm sticking to my blog's name. Currently, though, my wants and desires happen to align with others.
So, yeah. We'll see what happens. Normally I don't make these sort of posts, and just tell myself what the plan is; that way I have no form of commitment, but this case is different, I guess.

Also with this perhaps increase in blog posts, shorter posts (like this one, for example) will become more of a thing. Which is fine, of course, I just wanted to point it out both to myself and to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. "I refuse to feel any form of guilt if I do not post for a long period of time. I can do whatever I want. I'm sticking to my blog's name." Haha that cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete