Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Email System

A lot of these posts are probably going to be composed in classes. Specifically US History. Normally I just read in here instead of doing work, but I’ll mix in some blog post making too. Right now we’re watching a movie, so I don’t have ... and the sub kicked me off my chromebook. And I'm assuming she's not going to let me start reading (we're suppose to be doing a KQL (Know-Questions-Learn) worksheet, but they barely take any effort), so instead I took out a paper. I'm writing this out, and then I'll type it up later.
Except I forgot that I already typed up the rest of this blog post before I started making this portion, so I guess I'll start writing a different blog post. Don't know what I'm going to talk about, but I'll brainstorm a little, and probably write random stuff.

This chromebook email system is super annoying. You’re only allowed to be signed into one email at a time. And it doesn’t like signing in from different sources other than email (as in, I can’t sign in from youtube, or blogger (except maybe you can? I don't know, sometimes it works, other times it doesn't)) so every time I want to check my email or google classroom I have to sign out of whatever email and sign in to my school email. And then if I want to sign into my normal gmail account so I can look at my youtube subscriptions/emails, I have to sign out and then sign in with my normal email. And then if I want to write or publish a blog post/edit lists, I have to sign out and sign in with my parent’s email. I’m constantly having to shift between which emails I’m using, and it’s incredibly inefficient. I think I have finally figured out a way to connect other emails to my blog, so I think I might be able to start using my normal email to do stuff on my blog, and that would make things a little simpler.

Oh, and I'm posting this on Nevada day, so Happy Nevada Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment