Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Continuing to have no specific topic

Getting four cartons of ice cream is one of the better parts of birthdays. It's like a present in and of itself. Ice cream is really good (is really well? English still doesn't make sense (not like it ever did in the first place, but still))
Pandemic Legacy: Season 2 is being released at the end of this month?!?!?!?!?!?! According to CoolStuffInc, expected release is October 26th, and I am so ready. I kind of want to replay the first season again; maybe with more brothers? That would be really fun. Eric and I, of course, would stay silent with our knowledge. I suspect that I probably forgot a lot of the things that would help us, though, so I'm not sure if I would affect it all too much.
Finished Words of Radiance again! It was super good (of course). Still think the ending was a bit rushed and was kind of confusing, but it made more sense on my 2nd read. Oathbringer might be, like, the best book. Currently Hero of Ages still places #1 for me, but I could see Oathbringer changing that.
Jobs are nice. The money that comes from them is also nice. Got a tutoring job at the High School that I start tomorrow, so that's exciting. Hopefully people will only come in for math, since that's what I know best. It'll be good to help people, have additional job experience, and have some extra cash, of course. Although I've just been chucking all my money into my bank account, so it's not like I really have any more money in my wallet or anything. But if I really do want to buy something, I'll just go for it. I won't worry about what is my "spending money" vs. "saving money". Since I'm finding myself not really wanting to buy anything, I think I'll be fine. Basically, I mean, that whenever I want to buy something, I'll figure that I'll have saved enough money in what would be my "spending money" category to buy it. So I do. I hope that made sense.
NAT type is still D, which means I still can't play Splatoon 2 online, which sucks. I haven't tried to fix it recently since it just makes me frustrated, but I really want to play that game. It makes me really sad that we can't. Although, granted, I haven't really spent that much time playing video games recently, but I would play some more if that game worked. I also haven't been watching anime recently either. In a middle of a season, so I should really just finish that sometime. And then I can have as long of a hiatus as I want. Stopping in the middle of a season makes little sense.
Speaking of hiatuses: twenty one pilots. I'm waiting. I'm excited. I don't know what's next, but I want it.

3 comments:

  1. Pandemic Legacy with more brothers. Yes, please. Although I have absolutely no idea when I'll even be in Fallon next....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh yeah, should we tell them? I don't think any plot specifics, but the stuff at the ending with the additional actions that can be performed, because that was way cool, but ooh... don't know about that either. Man, that was a great game.

    And of course the ending of WoR was fast-paced. Nothing like a Brandon Avalanche...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And just my saying that the rules change in a Legacy game, that doesn't in itself count as a spoiler right? Man now I'm paranoid.

      Delete