Random quote that gives me strength when I read it

Random quote that gives me strength when I read it: “When you say, ‘I can’t! I can’t solve my problems!’ I want to thunder out, ‘Don’t you realize who you are? Haven’t you learned yet that you are a son or a daughter of Almighty God? Do you not know that there are powerful resources inherited from Him that you can call upon to give you steadiness and courage and great power?’” ~ President Boyd K. Packer

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Now, Not Yet (an album)

So, half alive's album is really really good and I wanted to make that opinion expressed. The album is called Now, Not Yet and you can find it here. The lyrics are important, so I suggest reading them. Half alive is my second favorite band.

That was pretty much the purpose of the post. Just letting people know that half alive is awesome, regardless of your opinion.

I'm planning a few posts about books and certain magic systems, so be on the look out for those, if you're interested in that type of thing (specifically referring to my brothers (Ryan should probably finish the Mistborn trilogy before reading them, though. Just for the sake of avoiding minor spoilers (granted, there would also be minor spoilers for the Wax and Wayne series, but whatever. They're minor enough where I wouldn't worry about them))).

No comments:

Post a Comment